Finding an English-speaking physiotherapist in HCMC is made easy thanks to Docosan.
In this article, Docosan has compiled a list of highly experienced English-speaking physiotherapists near you. You can book an appointment online directly with the physiotherapist by clicking on the links below.
The physiotherapists below treat the following conditions:
- Spinal Neuropathy: back pain, neck and shoulder pain, headaches, Scoliosis, Sciatica, Spondylolisthesis, Ankylosing spondylitis
- Musculoskeletal and joint diseases: Osteoarthritis of the knee, shoulder pain, elbow pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Rehabilitation: after stroke, after accidents, and after surgery
- Physical therapy
- Sports therapy
Physiotherapists in HCMC
Dr. Nguyen Quy Hoang is one of Vietnam’s leading specialists in Musculoskeletal disorders and rehabilitation and works at Mtt Reha Clinic. He is the only Vietnamese doctor serving as a member of the sports injury classification committee, which oversees sports competitions throughout South East Asia.
Dr. Hoang uses high-standard, modern equipment imported from Germany to improve aspects of fitness and mobility directly related to overall health.
MS D.r Nguyen Ngoc Binh is a veteran doctor with over 40 years of experience working in the Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation in many longstanding hospitals and medical centers.
Currently, Dr. Nguyen Ngoc Binh serves as a physiotherapist specialist of rehabilitation at Mtt Reha Clinic.
Dr. Dao Thu Hiep graduated from the Department of Physiotherapy at Mahidol University. She currently works at Hanh Phuc General Clinic and has more than 10 years of experience in Physiotherapy.
Dr. Hiep specializes in treating diseases in both adults and children such as scoliosis, tendinitis, osteoarthritis, neck and back pain, varicose veins, and muscle injuries.
BSCKI Tran Quan Chi has more than 8 years of experience in physiotherapy- rehabilitation and uses carefully selected machines and equipment to improve the quality of diagnosis and treatment.
He currently works at Bonedoc, a clinic that specializes in:
- Functional rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal system treatment
- Neuropathy and joint diseases: sprains, dislocations, degenerative spine, disc herniation, vascular accident, central nervous paralysis
- Physical therapy